I've been meaning to help clean up and contribute to this wiki for a while, and while I made a few edits and contributions a few months ago, it wasn't anywhere near as much as I plan to contribute. As such, I'm going to make it my goal for the next few months (specifically over the summer) to rewatch the series. Along the way, I will contribute as much information as I possibly can while voiding any inaccurate information (which there seems to be quite a lot of, especially in the more popular pages).
That being said, two pages I would especially like to improve are the Home and Episode Guide pages, which both require admin status to edit. No, I'm not asking for a promotion to such a status, but I would like the help of anyone who sees this …Read more >
Do You Love The Theme Song? Tell MeRead more >
Here is the Return Series Blog Page. Leave all comments and Ideas here!Read more >
everyone who want to edit something just try it.We know you all love Chalkzone :)Read more >
Hi! Guess what? Well, the title says it all! ChalkZone Wiki is allowing fanon content tomorrow! I can't wait to see how it comes out!Read more >
That's right! YOU CAN POST FANON, JUST AS LONG AS IT IS NOT ON ACTUAL PAGES. Here's what you can do to make a fanon page -
- Make the page start with your username, e.g. TheWonderKat/Herbert P. Bear. But if you don't have a username put Anonymous fanon, e.g. Anonymous fanon/Chalkzone: Chalk for Life.
- Add your info for your creation there. For characters, use the character infobox. For Nick.com users, use the normal userbox. For episodes, use the episode infobox.
- You may upload fan art, just as long as it is ONLY used on your fanon page and not on canon pages. You can upload other peoples' fan art, but you have to tell who originally made it, and you can't claim their artwork as your own or else you'll be accused of ART THEFT!
- Fanon must, also, be …
Hello Chicocaba! We honestly need more users for this wiki! And they need to be active! If you're someone who reads this wiki (but does not edit) help out and edit!
- Create an acount. We can't have some random out here. You won't be counted as a part of this community.
- Edit a page or two! Create a page that hasn't been created yet!
- Edit! Edit! Edit!